Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Postpartum Depression?

Hye.

I am tired. I feel so useless. Clearly, I am unhappy right now and people around me, they are not much of a help. I wish people in the office would stop passing remark about how tired (and fat) I looked. My dark circle, my muffin top, bla bla bla. Macam la aku xtau kn? Penat nya~

I am so irritable nowadays, I hate myself. This post clearly is going nowhere. I want to rant but I don't even have the energy. Could I be PMS-ing? Or is this postpartum depression? (Over kan?) Hmm. I just wish you'd understand, of all people, I really just wish YOU would.

p/s : ingat nk amek title Aritha as HOT MAMA tapi tak mampu

Bye.

2 comments:

. said...

awas amek title aku!!

izzu said...

u jgn jd gila meroyan, sudah la ye, jess cantik, melk cantik