Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Makan :@)

WARNING : INI IALAH ENTRY YG (MUNGKIN) PENUH DENGAN MAKIAN

15 days left and the (unimportant) people around me are stressing me (almost) to the max! If only I could tell them off. I hate people who are disrespectful (or just pure dumb). Ape ke ssh sgt nk respect org? Idiots! Bkn nye aku suh kau mkn :@) (read : b*bi). Makan :@) pun x ssh sbnrnye kn acai? (matiker mak) I know it’s not really a walk in the park what I’m trying to do/achieve. But it wouldn’t hurt for you people to help make it a tad easier, would it? Apparently, it would la kn. Selfish ‘anjing betina’ (read : b*itch)! Aku mmg emo. Jadi?

Anyway, while I’m here, I’m granting (grant la sgt kn) Aritha’s request asking for how my (not so) big day is chronologically happening. InsyaAllah. OK, here goes. :)

Henna Night
Date : 2nd June 2009
Time : PM (x sure kol bape)
Venue : Home Sweet Home
Attire : Kurung Moden in Turquoise

Engagement
Date : 3rd June 2009
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Home Sweet Home
Attire : Long Dress in Gold, Peach, Pink & Off White (matila x igt sbnrnye)


Solemnization
Date : 3rd June 2009
Time : 5.00 pm
Venue : Sg. Tiram Mosque (jln kaki dr umah aku pun sampe)
Attire : Kurung Moden in White with colourful beads (ni x tgk and fitting lagi)

*pic courtesy of Sher Design*

(Mini) Reception – Bride Side
Date : 3rd June 2009
Time : 8.00 pm onwards
Venue : Home Sweet Home
Attire : Kurung Moden in Peach and Off White

Reception – Bride & Groom Side
Date : 7th June 2009
Time : 12.00 noon – 4.00 pm
Venue : Dewan Merak Kayangan Felda
Attire : Long Dress in Maroon and White (ni pun x tgk and x fitting lagi)

There. Ade ape2 kau nk tau lagi x Aritha? :D Aku siap add details on attire lagi. Hehe.

p/s : Dear God, pls let those who wish to see me (or my family) crumble end up in disappointment.

1 comment:

. said...

*thanks kak may*
matilah kan entry utk aku letak tajuk :@)
tp melk tau makian bukan utk melk, i tau u sayang i... chihihi