Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Why Bother?

Hye.

I got a call from my wedding videographer this morning (actually it was his assistant kot). My wedding videos (highlight, full version, vide clips etc) are all ready. They wanted photos of all 3 events (solemnization + 2 receptions) to be made the cover of the DVDs. Being far out of reach, I haven’t even seen my wedding photos other than the ones they generously posted on the web. Tu pun ade la berapa kerat je kn. And I didn’t even asked them when are the final products gonna be ready. Why bother? It’s not like I can pick them up the next day if they were to be ready. Sigh. The beauty of staying far far away. :p

Anyway, since I don't actually have anything I feel is decent enough to be given to my videographer, I gave her my photographers names instead. Hehe. Suh dier mintak dgn derang la dier nk ape kn. Senang citer.

Oh lagi satu, if any of you haven’t seen our wedding highlight, here’s where you can find it. If you’re interested that is. Nak rating video tu pun boleh. Nak comment pun boleh (p/s : yg membina sahaja ok). As usual, utk sesapa yg berminat SAHAJA. If not, boleh la berambus kn. Tayah nk wat komen x perlu. *matila ttibe emo*

Bye.

No comments: