Friday, 24 July 2009

Dah Basi.Jadi?

Hye.

Before I start wasting my time (and yours) with another meaningless entry, I think I should thank God for being continuously kind and generous towards me. Alhamdulillah. You have never left my prayers unanswered and hopefully, your generosity and kindness will never end. It’s been good half a year (or so) and I hope the streak of good happenings will not end just yet. InsyaAllah. Amin.

OK. I know I don’t need to be doing this (especially right now) since I’ve already been married for almost 2 months. Dah basi. Jadi ?It’s a free country. I do whatever I like, you do whatever you like. So here are some of the photos from the other 2 events (engagement and solemnization). Enjoy (or not)!

The Engagement
Date : 3rd June 2009 (Wednesday)
Time : 10.00am
Venue : Sg. Tiram, Penang (Home)


The Solemnization
Date : 3rd June 2009 (Wednesday)
Time : 5.00pm
Venue : Masjid Sg. Tiram, Penang


To say the least, not everything went accordingly and smoothly. There were a few panic attacks and not so pleasant moments but Alhamdulillah they were short-lived. What matters is that in the end, everything that matters were successfully and safely executed. After all there's only so much we humans can do right? Nonetheless, I thank God. Always.

Bye.

No comments: