Wednesday, 24 September 2008

All About The Number Five

I have been tagged by Jas. I have been really busy but since today, my tummy is acting up, I decided to do this tag (aku tau xde kene mngene tp ske ati aku la kn? :p) Anyway, here goes.

Rules
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you answered the questions.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago, when I was 21 years old, I was still in UTP, having a blast with the lahanats and enjoying every moment of my single life! :D

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Berangan! (ni mmg ari2 ade)
2. Do internet banking
3. Pick up my baju kurung and kebaya from the tailor
4. Do laundry
5. Cook sahur for my darling

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Shoyumie (strips of soya-based snack)
2. Super Ring
3. Twisties, specifically the purple one
4. Roller Coaster, yg biru punya, nyum2~
5. Raisins (ade gak mknan yg sihat kn? hehe)

What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Take my parents to perform their Haj
2. Pay all my family’s debts
3. Buy 2 houses, 1 for my parents, 1 for me
3. Buy 2 cars, 1 for my parents, 1 for me
4. Give some to charity
5. Spend on vacations, clothes, shoes, bags before I keep the rest :)

What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1. Waitress
2. EHS trainee at Motorola (ni kira ka ar?)
3. Tutor
4. Technologist (for about 1 month kot..the shortest job I’ve ever had)
5. Cost Controller

Tag 5 other Blogger…?
1. Acai
2. Zalina
3. Shasha
4. Peah
5. Irwan

So there you have it. All about the number 5 tag. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh

tag ni i dah buat dah...
just click to my url up here. ∆∆∆∆